xen-arm

RE: [XenARM] Re:xen-pxa270-qemu

To: sreenaath vasudevan <sreenaathkv@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [XenARM] Re:xen-pxa270-qemu
From: SAMBUC Lionel <lionel.sambuc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:56:42 +0200
Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
Cc: "xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 00:56:53 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I will put online a short step by step procedure to compile and

start EmbeddedXen, as well as a FAQ, starting with your questions.

This will be available on the SourceForge web page of the project, I intend to have it

online by the end of the day (17h00 GMT, 22nd April 2010).

The web page is located at http://embeddedxen.sourceforge.net/, this is where

you will find the most up to date information.

Please continue to post any other question on this mailing list.

Have a nice day,

Lionel