xen-arm

[XenARM] EmbeddedXEN mailing list moved to sourceforge

To: "xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ROSSIER Daniel <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:55:19 +0200
Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 May 2009 06:55:25 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

Please note that the EmbeddedXEN project mailing list has now moved to

For those who are interested in following our progress and exchanging information regarding our single multi-kernel binary image, please make the update.

The XEN-arm mailing is now strictly devoted to Samsung's port.

Best regards
Daniel Rossier