xen-arm

FW: [XenARM] Release of xen-pxa270-qemu

To: "xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: [XenARM] Release of xen-pxa270-qemu
From: ROSSIER Daniel <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 12:46:55 +0200
Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 May 2009 03:47:01 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, right now only miniOS is used as dom0; the start_kernel_miniOS() function
located in minios/kernel.c
is called at the end of XEN's bootstrap. Actually, there is a first context
switch initiated by the XEN scheduler
which passes the control to the domain0 (see construct_dom0()).

I will upload a new release (1.1) which sets up the virtual memory layout
correctly since we have moved all XEN-related data (heap, frametable,
mach-to-phys table, etc.) at 0xff000000. I will also send a pdf which shows how
the memory layout looks like.

> thanks!!!

Daniel