xen-arm

FW: [XenARM] new project of porting XEN on ARM

To: "xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: [XenARM] new project of porting XEN on ARM
From: ROSSIER Daniel <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:47:23 +0200
Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 02:47:28 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Yuan,

Great to see your interest and thank you. For the time being, we are collecting different inputs, we are at the very preliminary work.

I also learnt that Samsung finally released their work around Secure XEN on ARM for mobile devices. This may constitute an excellent basis

for our project as well.

Please note that our official project repository is located at http://sourceforge.net/projects/embeddedxen.

If you are interested in providing some contributions, I will also add your name as developers.

By the way, do you see any problems to push our mail exchange on the mailing list?

Cheers

Daniel