xen-arm

RE: [XenARM] Yet Another Xen ARM Port

To: "George G. Davis" <gdavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [XenARM] Yet Another Xen ARM Port
From: "ROSSIER Daniel" <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:17:06 +0100
Cc: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 01:17:46 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xen
>memory and the Xen memory allocator is also working.  We're now working
>on
>adding support for ARM MMU page table support for guest domains.

I meant to adapt the head.S to map XEN on a convenient memory space
(considering
our specific board) and to enable the static mapping for XEN. Basically,
what you did will
probably be sufficient provided some adjustments with the addresses.
Damien will be then able to
work out the ARM-specific allocation of pages for the guest domains. I
will check with him to try coordinating the efforts.

>--
>Regards,
>George

Daniel