xen-api

Re: [Xen-API] Documentation for xapi http calls

To: Sébastien Riccio <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Documentation for xapi http calls
From: Sergey Melnik <admin.sa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 09:30:16 +0400
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 22:30:28 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=c6sEZfJCqBNK4JAXJv16QdwDKavWctAfk+XRCfcGGV8=; b=a9FU8lkiPwEojANRG2a9/jx8pKDcI6n+oul78WUYIWtURTfpM0oLKiX4k0buwvuDMU BIynXQX2XJc8kjeuwUJjdiAZL5uGCsdpbGCrWB4krTr3yQP1CXalBd5JhKjwp4qLr9U4 NrjpE4fiCI5uZ1dIock8lWw8a7X4OjO5Apf7k=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While developing my apps I've used
http://www.xen.org/files/XenCloud/ocamldoc/apidoc.html
This has a complete reference on all you need to control your XCP.

This http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX127586 can also help.

Best regards,
Sergey.