xen-api

Re: [Xen-API] Problems with xapi-autobuilder and vncterm

To: "eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Problems with xapi-autobuilder and vncterm
From: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:38:41 +0100
Cc: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 01:38:48 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 08/21/2011 09:06 AM, Errol Neal wrote:
HI. Seems like build.sh is trying to clone a repository?

# vncterm
hg clone http://hg/carbon/trunk/vncterm.hg tmp-checkout/vncterm.hg
./mk_hg_archive.sh tmp-checkout/vncterm.hg vncterm ${STDVER} $TOP/pristine

This part fails for me. Does someone have the real fqdn for this repository?

We haven't open sourced this repo yet. We're not yet sure if it's open-sourceable, so we're working with our licensing people to figure that out. We should put a note on that section of build.sh to indicate this.

It's not an essential package, but without it you won't be able to use VNC to connect to your PV guests, so you'll probably want to use it. You can just download the latest binary from the repo on downloads.xen.org, as explained in the first part of the wiki page.

As soon as we confirm that we can open source this code, we'll move it to github. Sorry about the confusion.

Mike