xen-api

[Xen-devel] 4 weeks to Xen Hackathon Munich

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] 4 weeks to Xen Hackathon Munich
From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:21:10 +0100
Cc: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 02:21:59 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OY6vOPIIwr5ruMmSz9i4Z8wbaSqo8IHoXOppPG+MzDY=; b=xSzPMNKfQwf8+OaBmgqeEk0IzKcnRQdliNkfW3SwcN3eJ1lGxZOC1BCDIWUDvPmik6 8XUISoKZYNP1gBDRwZ1jPA5TA8CDHDWMFFOgdYFl/7js2ryILGx+bj2ACnNcfHh3ybSn rCQta8/Wr5EE6Yd47UIwIeQKXzWn6YlbBapqM=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everybody,

Just a quick reminder that it is only 4 weeks to the Xen Hackathon in Munich (Sept 13-15). There are still a around 10 places free: if you plan to attend, do make sure to book your flights and hotels soon as the Oktoberfest begins on Sept 17 and hotels and flights towards the end of that week will fill up quickly. I know of at least of 5 people who said they would come, but they have not officially let us know and are thus not on our list of attendees. If you think this is you or you want to attend, drop Jürgen (CC'ed) or me an e-mail. This will also help us ordering food, coffee, etc.

Just as a reminder: there is no registration fee. Places will allocated on a first come, first serve basis. However, as an attendee you will need to cover your own travel, accommodation and other costs such as evening meals, etc. Information on location, hotels, etc. can be found on the Wiki at http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/MUC_2011_hackathon.

Regards
Lars