xen-api

Re: [Xen-API] storage repository is unplugged and not usable by this hos

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] storage repository is unplugged and not usable by this host
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:53:20 +0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 06:53:35 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date:message-id :mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TSZEQs4FDJU+DhAfvpo2yozYaG5P1fCcQCUxS7A2BKo=; b=CbeYdZz6huwRBhLUaTLwZnIhFwOUql+K7EysOjgwRG4Rcv9BVLN9Lfnud5UBGEWrUe Btsscki3h3G9LLAI4/Gjf+BuDYNcrXAZUS/BTb9ESjJuKsp43riA7He0qWKqmnUz0VoR Z7SXA75vZ0EslsHE27hBOOtV+ifWm+hs+tgPg=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try to mount NFS storage by hand in any directory on 'bad' host.

Do something like mount server:/path /mnt -t nfs and see whats wrong. It
can be ACLs on NFS server, network problem or anything else related to
NFS, not to XCP.