xen-api

[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] XenSummit Agenda is now available for downlo

To: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] XenSummit Agenda is now available for download
From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 20:09:27 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 17:10:34 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=e23McaIjQoWL+4SKdLRTqclR0/cQSymiV2TQrBkXtO8=; b=TnuMFSKSHH1NNmY3lC7BodNtlIZIWI0XGbn5bXxTMaOFVRXarnQLJExsq31CozrrNh s3qI5C5g7jzvuZPqUCcXJTTpPt2C4eF8JZmcHzpqKIHgzUlIXlefW4LoMu6NHlEVa1yG BEGeOCuA21iWjVi1rIe4cGCk6ZhPWWYBrfQaA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> just to let you know that I uploaded the XenSummit schedule, see
> http://xen.org/files/XenSummit%20NA%202011%20Schedule.pdf
>
> More information on the summit is available at
> http://xen.org/community/xensummit.html - Todd Deshane will also upload the
> abstracts to this page next week and let you know.

The abstracts are now on the Xen Summit page
(http://xen.org/community/xensummit.html)

Thanks,
Todd

--