xen-api

[Xen-API] Re: Performance metrics for XCP

To: Atul Gosain <agosain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: Performance metrics for XCP
From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 12:44:58 -0400
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:46:29 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=0BhAW+gZsZ12oaPhs2w4+StuKEwnHIbyf4n3THn2a4w=; b=ZazzXdiGzHFUsq3W0kNykmqoy3QafVVxjAq4pbnzhDpGpfogarzMi4aO+hjP7y7esX DksWHE7sqehpffOcOKrJsWCrXEb7NrzNVjwLq1ZoCWUvRvkNYk8l+q1VNbAuiGzMiqS2 0YzrHw32oa7CjAoFfK5jXKpyTfopvvw1HXOa0=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Atui,

This is probably a better question for the xen-api list. I've add them
to the CC.

Thanks,
Todd

--