This is an archived copy of the Xen.org mailing list, which we have preserved to ensure that existing links to archives are not broken. The live archive, which contains the latest emails, can be found at http://lists.xen.org/
Home Products Support Community News


[Xen-API] Re: GSOC project acceptance/prioritisation meeting minutes

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: GSOC project acceptance/prioritisation meeting minutes
From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:46:57 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:47:09 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent :mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=C0l5Z8jtLNFeR5MXm5Iwmed86n/MGXTLeoio1xxNpTE=; b=RABNsARm26FL2slHJhmKcmT0EYZ0T9eA6nxt4VU8CZLdr9rhv3LeWuUiS8Wwjd1359 sz4hm2Uto9TUv5LhnCTMLSW3gUHC1cKflyAgOHh4LHmlNMZBr9m5aR+0o2u20ZljiV1t FZKbUcKC1Zf0qQvbM8QVWaxbMuMvcaPohPl5M=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; b=JjS9AbmfjahYH3r8e9IYvOQtcFHWS3MJAG6UYe4RBM304gcw2/6d3aUrdOAIlnRHw9 UAaXQuFdClWwiaDOAyQiDo1zUZfM/8GBBG5agiJMTr0AvlGuyIK+z6IFWjoL3g3qQMqH mWzWHnmLBhEPn8nu7rZdc4/zGmvL839VlMjOM=
Envelope-to: www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-reply-to: <4DA5C032.4030909@xxxxxxx>
List-help: <mailto:xen-api-request@lists.xensource.com?subject=help>
List-id: Discussion of API issues surrounding Xen <xen-api.lists.xensource.com>
List-post: <mailto:xen-api@lists.xensource.com>
List-subscribe: <http://lists.xensource.com/mailman/listinfo/xen-api>, <mailto:xen-api-request@lists.xensource.com?subject=subscribe>
List-unsubscribe: <http://lists.xensource.com/mailman/listinfo/xen-api>, <mailto:xen-api-request@lists.xensource.com?subject=unsubscribe>
References: <4DA5C032.4030909@xxxxxxx>
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv: Gecko/20110303 Thunderbird/3.1.9

I also marked the proposals in Melange:
- Proposals not on the list are marked IGNORE
- Proposals in the top 6 are marked ACCEPT and 3 STARs (for filtering)
- All other proposals are marked 2 STARs

Sorry for the spam that may have caused.

I have enabled the two proposals for writing and gotten in touch with Jordan Justen from OVMF


On 13/04/2011 16:24, Lars Kurth wrote:
Ian put the notes together: thank you!

These are now reflected in the google doc: see http://tinyurl.com/6btmwnn

Best Regards

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: GSOC project acceptance/prioritisation meeting minutes
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:59:22 +0100
From: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <Stefano.Stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, steven maresca <steve.maresca@xxxxxxxxx>, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>

We would like to accept, and prioritise, as follows:

1. PV Seabios / Daniel Castro / IJC

2. Linux stubdom / Jiageng Yu / Stefano

3. Trad libc stubdom / Sagar Kadam / IWJ
  Proposal (esp. timeline) needs to be improved.
  ACTION: Lars to open proposal for editing
  ACTION: iwj to discuss edits with Sagar

4. Virtio / Wei Lu / Stefano
  Understudy: Baozeng Ding, if Wei Lu unavailable for some reason

5. PV audio / Giorgos Boutsioukis / Konrad
  Understudy: Baozeng Ding, if Giorgos unavailable for some reason

6. Crash recovery / Daniel Kiper / Konrad

 ------------- expected cutoff -----------

7. EFI / Bei Guan / Tim
  NOTE: We would much rather that OVMF mentor this proposal.
  So we should accept it only if OVMF do not want it
  ACTION: Lars to talk to OVMF

8. Xenapi libxl / Todor Petrov / Steven Maresca
  Proposal needs to be improved.
  ACTION: Lars to open proposal for editing
  ACTION: Steven to discuss edits with Todor

9. Fancy test web reporting / Sagar Kadam / IWJ


xen-api mailing list
<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [Xen-API] Re: GSOC project acceptance/prioritisation meeting minutes, Lars Kurth <=