xen-api

[Xen-API] RE: XCP suspend and resume from SR problem

To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] RE: XCP suspend and resume from SR problem
From: Tomoiaga Cristian <cristi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:26:45 +0200
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:26:14 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone,

This problem seems to be fixed in 1.0 beta.
However, there is an other small bug :)
If I try to set the "Suspend SR" to one of my SRs from xsconsole it doesn't do
anything, the Local Storage remains the default Suspend SR, maybe someone can
take a look.

Thank you!