xen-api

[Xen-API] Problems on retrieving performance statistics

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Problems on retrieving performance statistics
From: Frisco Ho <frisco.ho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:50:56 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:51:13 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I am a newbie on XEN API. I know that the API provide some way to gather xen cloud platform performance statistics.

Basically a http handler ( http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XAPI_RRDs ), however due to some reason I need to access the statistics on the local host running VM and do not want to use the http handler.

What I asking is:
1. Is there any CLI command that I can get the statistics just like the http handler
2. Is there any way I can directly access to the RRD files on the host?
According to the Xen Cloud Platform SDK document, "RRDs are resident on the server on which the VM is running, or the pool master when the VM is not running. The RRDs are also backed up every day."
So where is the path of RRD exactly locate on the host?

--
Frisco Ho