xen-api

Re: [Xen-API] [XCP] Looking to sponsor someone to create a new SR

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] [XCP] Looking to sponsor someone to create a new SR
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:24:29 +0400
Delivery-date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 08:26:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:in-reply-to :references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; bh=FtzX2TaVutNQjUeI3fc1/jXePdmvenVk7PNQ3KBVu6g=; b=QYLENIaLoDC4GmWgrBzSiZzSeTBCP36VShkKVBJuMrug2EqHd4nxGUPQynknLQz0RF qYIxCdn+XHAoZC+lRy1UKD0KbDMr7ckVE4zDC1H57A8rn+aj09qXCM4Ohppqr1/0x5CH ZLE2Bji7PC5b3MhS2OSR1hvzhUcJ30TTtKpNQ=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think, in this case Nexenta (or who produce those storage) may be main
target to ask to implement.