xen-api

[Xen-devel] XCP Community Meeting #3 Contacts Needed

To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] XCP Community Meeting #3 Contacts Needed
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:58:44 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:00:23 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XCP Folks:

I am starting to work on the next XCP community meeting for August and wanted to get in touch with any cloud provider that is using or looking at XCP  to get an idea of how you are using the API and what changes in the solution are you looking for. Please contact me directly if you are interested in providing the information for our next meeting. Thank you.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx