xen-api

R: [Xen-API] XCP - problem

To: "'Jonathan Ludlam'" <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: R: [Xen-API] XCP - problem
From: <cluster@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:07:11 +0200
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 05:09:49 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jon,

thankyou very much for your help.

I tried with restarting xapi on both hosts (xcp1 is the pool master and xcp2) but unsuccessfully L

I think it could be an incoherence of xapi-db. Let me know if you need some log or something else. I can make a dump by using “xe host-get-system-status”.

Thanks again and regards,

FG