xen-api

[Xen-API] Re: Enquiry about the status of Xen API

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: Enquiry about the status of Xen API
From: Zarick Lau <zarick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:18:59 +0800
Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:18:57 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jLVAiDMYEHHxiWfvjxaJGNOgqQ0Q6TNM5VdjEldmP10=; b=EhifrDRKEvIE1QqgO7OYxb7Gq0ZI7MXY4i5F1jhrhHQbSKHOjBrhR+DvNnkvSGLsza Wl6dLJBnLaH0MpznqS3zwbKM4eSxcFW8YtiQkZxQs4VrMp6ZEuAXh45sRvchdrfOz9j3 ifADpqv/xAPsu8TDHf1Nf8/jUmWVRK/2zZ2vs=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

May anyone can show me some pointer on this aspect?

Best regards,
Zarick