xen-api

[Xen-API] XCP Console on Firefox Web Page

To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] XCP Console on Firefox Web Page
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:31:48 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:33:17 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Team:

I have an XCP server running with a Debian VM active. I am able to connect to the machine via my browser using the IP address and can connect to the machine within that page using the tool. I am trying to open up a console window of the Debian VM form that browser and selected – CONSOLE – (Clicked on the Debian Info on the Console Page) and got another window with more info and a https address. The https address was not clickable and I did a copy/past into a new tab but the page said  “The requested URL/console was not found on this server” XAPI Server

I also tried the Domain0 console and it too failed. Any thoughts? Thanks.

PS – My machine is a Fedora 11 laptop with Firefox

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr