xen-api

Re: [Xen-API] Help to describe VIF,Network,PIF

To: vikram ranabhatt <lok.vikram@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Help to describe VIF,Network,PIF
From: Mike Dickson <mike.dickson@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:41:43 -0500
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 May 2008 05:42:00 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Take a look in the xenapi doc directory.  The document there should
explain all these terms well.

In windows terms the only thing relevant is a VIF which will look like a
phsyical NIC in the guest VM.  The rest are plubming in Dom0.

Mike

--
Mike Dickson <mike.dickson@xxxxxx>
ISS Software