xen-api

[Xen-API] Any more documentation?

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Any more documentation?
From: Jason Solan <jsolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:56:12 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:56:27 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
  I've recently started to try some things with the xenapi using php and
xmlrpc.  I'm wondering if there is any more documentation aside from the
Xen Management API doc found on the website.
I've been trying to use the xenapi_create.py file as a reference, but I
don't know python.  It's been helpful enough for me to get a domU
created and working, but its been a struggle.

I'm looking for documentation on a few things in particular and if
anyone can point me in a direction I'd be grateful.
1. What parameters are needed for creation of objects and what can be
left out.

2. A list of valid choices for various enums (i.e. vdi types,
other_configs, etc)

3. More information on SR's and VDI's.  When creating a domU I was using
an already running domU (from xm create) as a guideline. The xm create
domU had no mention of SR or VDI, so that ended up being trial and error
for me.

Thanks in advance.