xen-api

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Simple Java API example
From: Christian Smith - Sun Microsystems - Dublin Ireland <Christian.Smith@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:10:10 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 05:08:59 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I am trying to talk to the Xen API with Java and 'org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient' (version 3). I was wondering if someone could give me a very short example of connecting to the server and getting a list of VM's? I have never used XML-RPC before and the tutorials ive found dont seem to apply to this version of the xmlrpc api.

Thanks in advance,
Christian