xen-announce

[Xen-announce] Advertising opportunity for lists.xensource.com

To: xen-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-announce] Advertising opportunity for lists.xensource.com
From: liz.jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:10:51 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 08:18:39 -0800
Sender: xen-announce-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Webmaster,

My name is Liz, and my company Topspot Promotions represents sites in
entertainment, sport and gaming. We are looking at reputable sites to place our
clients' ads. Please let me know if you are interested.

For further details please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Liz Jenkins
Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department
liz.jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Topspot Promotions

If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional emails
from TopSpot Promotions.  To permanently delete yourself from our list, simply
from us in the future.