xen-announce

SOLD OUT - LAST CHANCE- Rolex. Rolex Rolex. All Rolexes are here ws6

To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xense-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-fr-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-fr-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, patchbot-unstable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, r-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SOLD OUT - LAST CHANCE- Rolex. Rolex Rolex. All Rolexes are here ws6
From: "Jennie Reilly" <reillyvh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:22:20 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:36:53 -0700
Dear xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://spwoaloo.com

What is Prestige Replica store?

At Prestige Replica, we specialize in the sales of brand-name quality,
luxury replicas at some of the lowest prices possible. With our large selection
of
products, you can be sure to find that perfect gift for yourself or a loved one.

Visit Prestige Replica Shop!

You can buy:

    * Rolex Watches
    * Cartier Watches
    * Breitling Watches
    * Bvlgari Watches
    * Omega Watches
    * Tag Heuer Watches
    * Officine Panerai Watches
    * A.Lange & Sohne Watches
    * Franck Muller Watches
    * Chopard Watches
    * Hermes Watches
    * Jacob & Co. Watches

http://spwoaloo.com

Thanks
Cathy Cassidy

xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> SOLD OUT - LAST CHANCE- Looking for gift? Buy Rolex!
4j61gq1jte-
out me now
http://spwoaloo.com/remove/