xci-devel

Re: [Xci-devel] Error: Building XCI

Walter Hofstetter wrote:
Hi Vincent,

Thanks a lot for responding...

Actually the only line in the locale.gen is the one with en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8

Based on the build instructions: echo "en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8" > /etc/locale.gen
locale-gen

I did attache the whole output from the make if you don't mind to have a look
:-)

Btw. Using a clean Lenny (ran a dist-upgrade form a clea etch) installed on XS
5.5.
the build output seems to indicate something wrong with /tmp

.//toolchain/dependencies/dependencies.sh: line 447: /tmp/tmp.rziLNfFyBJ: Permission denied

you should check that /tmp allows write, and that you have enough space left.

apart from that the build output seems really short.
the current build, has some trouble doing incremental build. so if something goes wrong in the middle of the first build, the next builds will stay in this state.

You may want to redownload the whole lot, and rebuild from scratch. This is something that has been fixed in the new build, but we haven't push the new build out yet.

--
Vincent