Re: [Xen-users] Xen IB

The driver package we have it supports 7 VFs per port.
So not exactly as many as Intel x540 but sufficient for our needs.

Joseph.

On 6 November 2011 09:14, Nick Khamis <symack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you know how many virtual functions are supported? I actually setup the
current 30 node cluster with Intel X540 10G cards. Reason being, they come
with 64 VFs. Which means, the client can add twice as many servers and still
be good to go.

Ninus.

--
Founder | Director | VP Research