[Xen-users] Calculation of cache hit and cache miss

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Calculation of cache hit and cache miss
From: Payal Shah <payals@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 12:39:34 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 10:41:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello folks,

I've two openSUSE VM's installed on the Xen hypervisor which is installed on openSUSE host server. I want to know how much is the cache hit % and cache miss % of the VM.

Is there a way I can do it? Is there a way I can calculate??? Is there a tool to measure or any linux based commands to measure?

Thank you,

--
Payal Shah
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.