[Xen-users] Re: Remus: network buffering problem

hello,Shriram,
i want to use Remus and install xen 4.0.1 in CentOS 5.5 with kernel
2.6.31.8.
i also enabled IFB,Ingress, redirecting, mirroring, (*NET_SCH_PLUG not
found*), and Netfilter. I have
moduled or enabled the rest of the selections under QoS and/or fair
queueing.
i alse edit  Kbuild file to
*obj-m := sch_queue.o*

BUT when use remus command,the error is as follows:

*modprobe -q sch_queue

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/remus", line 210, in ?
    run(cfg)
  File "/usr/bin/remus", line 119, in run
    bufs.append(BufferedNIC(vif))
  File "usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/xen/remus/device.py", line 275, in
__init__
  File "usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/xen/remus/device.py", line 314, in
setup
xen.remus.device.BufferedNICException: could not load sch_queue module*

could you tell me how to install xen 4.0.1 and which kernel shoud i choose
and how to config  on *CentOS* in details?
and also how to create HVM/PV domU in details.
thanks a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.
best regards