[Xen-users] XCP: No Ethernet card was detected on Debian Squeeze domU in

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP: No Ethernet card was detected on Debian Squeeze domU install
From: Flavio <fbcyborg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 12:26:38 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 03:28:12 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am trying to setup Debian Squeeze as domU, but I get the message below
during the setup process:
No Ethernet card was detected on Debian Squeeze domU install

And it asks to select the driver to me.
I followed the instructions at page 27 of the guest.pdf manual, but there is no
indication on how to set-up the bridge in order to make the ethernet interface
available for the guest.

How can I do?

--
Flavio