Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-API] FT for XCP

To: rshriram@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-API] FT for XCP
From: R J <torushikeshj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 01:16:46 +0530
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 12:47:06 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Shriram,

I thought of using the native VM migrate code but in that case I may end up with corruption either in NW, DIsk or Mem.
The remus page is not updated. http://nss.cs.ubc.ca/remus/hg/ I hope this project is not stopped.

I'm still learning xen-3.4.2/tools path so hopefully I'll get some direction which can save from corruption.

Regards,
R J