[Xen-users] Re: trouble with onboard gfx in dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: trouble with onboard gfx in dom0
From: Dima Tisnek <dimaqq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 11:12:29 +0300
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 01:14:51 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jIoJgBTib/F8XuUJObyW9AlUWGyZrlUZcnWZBVJI/iU=; b=O4UNF72rTypHe7QKRRWQ3NwlxTwGI37Wxy4bfOOu6PFef1ICMkd4hhS6qrSztvdVAk wMtfxOlIbr4w/d3JVnQbyw28fx89PFI1cacr1oLfg2l6PcfGMDc0O0oYJayHOl37z1Qa z027DwdpVYP7caNSeZZqcGmz6QSQpMd+Ku20Y=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I have to take back being able to passthrough pcie gfx.
I gets passed but guest drivers keep resetting the card on any
significant memory traffic -- a second of gaming or a minute of moving
2d windows around on the screen.

Anyhow, onboard gfx dom0 issue persists :-(