[Xen-users] Is xen planning to support hvm guests booting under UEFI?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Is xen planning to support hvm guests booting under UEFI?
From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:06:38 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:09:37 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bellsouth.net; s=s1024; t=1316653605; bh=TW0tYx4pgayTsR3LMbPk9s9LBfIky9llsueTyj5mjbE=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type; b=bZ4Pme9dCbd3CM8tDe8MgCtN2TCm5zl4Jq1Mv/JTochj0AwqZaX/5aRXutC0W5+DOEVjqfcOhAdbR0U6zIwbJ1CXe0ccERjMikWyXEFhyXCr9abUqm2eNdwte22XJwq0WlEuDcGAC5WFmce24iZiIXwZTan9QW43XR2AW7cxNCQ=