[Xen-users] Re: XCP: disk2vhd -> xenconvert (to ovf) -> xe vm-import

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: XCP: disk2vhd -> xenconvert (to ovf) -> xe vm-import
From: Tom Lobato <tomlobato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 04:14:35 -0300
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:15:33 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=evgznsb7pIZ3zhdveZKtptE4NA6EwYkc62Uv7NsVlns=; b=GjXLFDyh0HJn9gaLFnqGm6s0bshZb6y7xydG7tWKaz8pGffTrZhA+zbbpH9XL7X+E2 p8mSxM3PD5UyASqB87TH/GsJ6MEATpr35FcxYgFFLR7iXNlgBNIDRQuQhIuWVLsJeTc9 05rvvzgWopn7Ndrdmf0xzcDcDgBbMDm4vAp+4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ok, I was able to attach vhd files directly to vms, but not yet import
ovf files.
So, I can resume the question: is there some way to create a vm from ovf
file via xcp command line?

Tom