[Xen-users] [Project Kronos] XAPI and XenCenter

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] [Project Kronos] XAPI and XenCenter
From: Errol Neal <eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:30:09 -0400
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 09:33:04 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi. I followed the instructions for getting xapi onto debian squeeze and it
worked just fine with very little issues. I was trying to see if I could use
XenCenter to manage the hypervisor much like I do with XCP and I'm getting an
error from XenCenter saying that the version of XenCenter is out of date.
I've tried the xapi_version_override trick which does not seem to remedy the
issue.

Should I expect this to work or is it just broken right now?

Thanks.