[Xen-users] [XCP] Connect to XCP from VLAN

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] [XCP] Connect to XCP from VLAN
From: Jon <jonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:48:29 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:49:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am trying to connect to my XCP server from a VLAN'd host but can't
seem to make the connection. Right now am I'm trying to connect over ssh
and when I tcpdump the connection I see arp requests but it never gives
a reply.

Connecting from the same subnet works fine and I can ssh to the host. I
can ssh between other hosts in the same subnet from my vlan'd hosts with
no issues. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks for any help,

Jon