Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 on a NFSRoot Environment

To: Thiago Vinhas <thiago@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 on a NFSRoot Environment
From: goodb0fh <goodb0fh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:34:33 -0700
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 10:36:04 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=h9ehXkTv1XdWfxlUbzQDfjbYr+KIZN610TXagkeUq/A=; b=pKpkW7bJQTHj80ICKRvETbYqL1opk+rlCqmqHmUin0Yw30SIoRvA0Sw4+UqVhIgHHq DTRTAjoyAjoMI1cJg++QXMWrYHBBEA3vUU8A8ztIUEHKYCzoJarqIKgg83BdMs6AAzHZ zQvQm0OcDmr+7p/TesCX7iotVw1uWuTVp5nHU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
/boot would be my first guess

Sent from my iPhone