RE: [Xen-users] Is HVM really working?

To: "'Fajar A. Nugraha'" <list@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Xen User-List'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Is HVM really working?
From: "Walter Robert Ditzler" <ditwal001@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:31:26 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:32:29 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority:x-msmail-priority :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language:importance :disposition-notification-to; bh=VzOLF0Dnon7k7Hr1RBBxlqApy7Qd6jQOgHNByVbdoH4=; b=euMdbUBReNazqrc8dgVsBLnWRJg8w/sa+JQCu75EC62R1Uh9Gx1ZKnRJK7uptivtI2 MkEbVG5qv/d7cUU9TMa1hwT7D3Ou5ogNznZ6bouQUXCDcjDqB/TWwgKBD21Q0drYRCcX 4NlLlrqEgz4ZEPBLrnTbiDME2lmzEZru1aQN8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi fajar,
hi xen group,

sorry for asking that stupid question, I certainly passed that link 10 times
and just didn't see the part with the emulated drivers :-(

I still have problem with debian install, but succeeded with win7 x64. I
posted today new entry to the list.

many thanks, walter