Re: [Xen-users] Bringing up management interfaces xenbr0...RTL8169

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Bringing up management interfaces xenbr0...RTL8169
From: Iain Kay <spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 16:10:09 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 May 2011 08:13:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The driver for 8169 should work ok on 8168 in my experience, however I can't
say I've tried it on a kernel more recent than RHEL 5/CentOS 5 (2.6.18) so I
for one don't know if the newer kernels might be introducing problems.

Personally I'd buy a good Intel Pro Gigabit PCI-Express adaptor and you can't
go wrong really!

Iain