Re: [Xen-users] XCP bandwidth management

To: "msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx" <msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP bandwidth management
From: Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 11:50:31 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:53:22 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=BYhUfjcOoVbrok+NlGLHnTGhQdBQTKrPVAtlLf2ONjU=; b=hj4qImjHGOJGZeCpg4SmpAcxDJbVEcSjn62qEXbs697fX+ckYEVCI2lYKToEgGK5N3 LbW2cM4Rvk1eUt07vGT1GArFM8OCcYuNhqr1p5NUcs0qLlY+oz8bkNK17hFsynDfb0Iw o+1RQMF4dOD6HFOz7klhvJpmqbwL1phNfMoBE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry - Meant to include the link - http://openvswitch.org/?page_id=267