Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Xen enviroment consultation

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 10:54:16AM +0000, Fan, Huaxiang wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I use Debian6 to do the test. It turns out to be the same problem.
>
> I used xen4.0.1 and dom0/domu kernel2.6.32-5-xen-amd64, when I passthru
> Broadcom BCM5709 to the domu, the NIC is UP but not RUNNING (i.e., can not
> receive/send packages) , What kind of NIC you guys passthru successfully
> under xen4+kernel2.6.32?

It would be really helpful if you did provide some logs. Did you also pass in
'iommu=soft' in the PV guest?

The NICs I've tried it on were .. hmm, I don't have the list in front of me,
but I do remember
these modules: e1000, igb, ixgb, tg3, sky2, and r8169.