[Xen-users] centos 5.6 upgrade to 4.1 - no DomUs listed

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] centos 5.6 upgrade to 4.1 - no DomUs listed
From: Andy Howell <AndyHowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:35:54 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 May 2011 11:42:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

        I attempted to upgrade to Xen 4.1 from a stock centos 5.6 xen and
kernel. Xend starts,
but none of my DomU machines are listed.

I googled quite a bit trying to find upgrade notes. The only thing I saw in the
release
notes was that I had to manually configure the bridges.

The end result I'm after is to create a Ubuntu 11.4 DomU. Is this possible?

If so, what version of xen should I shoot for?

Performance is not a big issue. This is for a lightly loaded mail and web
server. I'm
happy to stick with the stock CentOS kernel.

Thanks,

        Andy