Re: [Xen-users] DomU clock out of sync

Hi,

Generally that will work but I would advise configuring your ntp
deamon to do it for you if you are going to use ntp.
If you are just using cron then run:
# update system time
ntpdate <ntp.example.org>
# write time to hwclock
hwclock --systohc

This should suffice but isn't best practices in my opinion except for boot.
After boot I prefer to use ntpd to adjust the time ( ntpdate is just
required as ntpd has issues adjusting large offsets in reasonable
timeframes)

I will add this to the list of articles I need to write.

Joseph.

--
Kind regards,
Joseph.