[Xen-users] Re: xcp1.0 guest OS installation problem

To: ljxblessyou <ljxblessyou@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: xcp1.0 guest OS installation problem
From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:50:58 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 May 2011 08:52:32 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=hcCfykoKtMP0EJBI3IkQKlkwK5A4h1+KHPcmdtVQBHw=; b=t/VgUVPm5rHEF4BHhWsscq8/NskMj8ru35S3toxxZJhZ79PBNgX6v5EkymCC0wUGZv NdF5COk5RdX/0E47t1fOXmwbNNzetWMBTDjGfSebZPo7zSyvokYp7MvRaAixPWD79YIk tc3DLZLnLvgXvXZes4hwvp2ObwCxzTTYBmeMs=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This and questions like this are better sent to the Xen-users list.

I've added them to the CC.

Thanks,
Todd

--