[Xen-users] personal vm per users

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] personal vm per users
From: James Frost <trollshade13@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:25:15 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 05:26:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi all,

I'm a student assigned with the task of trying to virtualize the current user desktops inside a school environment

is xen capable of starting virtual machines when a domain user logs in his computer?
and then for example the user uses RDP to connect to his virtual machine?

the most ideal solution would be at boot connecting to a virtual machine which is registered at the domain, so the user doesn't even notice he's using something virtual...

I tried googling and browsing the forums, but i's hard if I don't now the exact terms what I'm meant to solve.

in short: Users starts his computer, connects to a vritual machine to use for work (progamming, accounting, designing).
all for easier management.

thnx