Re: [Xen-users] running "service --status-all" (xend status check) shuts

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] running "service --status-all" (xend status check) shuts down eth1
From: jesse <jesse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 01:57:36 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:00:15 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cOzMdoTIUkBq78vvTo9dZUCnjNTK+dv2LseRt9663NY=; b=BF75mO3FcFoLIS1xASlfYyDDGz/3lGycI4gjLXYWgQL9Hf42GscbxUDTVXC/naqz0r GMhfhwkP4QyvpGpeqFCjDqrnoISjo7IBMw9LX8FF+TTVE0yD+isfdChs2mqAY87jIFMT DZxDS+JrYRRb3m5R12D7+tT3EQA4Si8IKk/TQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The server is running SUSE 11.1, yes am guilty of running a bundled
distribution of xen. I will examine /etc/init.d/xend and the bridge
script(s).

This problem is very probably related to the bridge being
circumvented: on this server the bridge was taken down temporarily. If
the bridge is up and configured properly getting xend's status causes
no noticeable problems.

Thank you for your help and insight.

jesse