Re: [Xen-users] Xen network-route : mix Public and Private IP on a Front

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:01 AM, Christophe Bailleux
<ch.bailleux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, but how can i use routed and briged interface in same time ?

I was thinking more of "dump routing entirely, use bridge all the way"
... but you should be able to just add a "script=vif-bridge" on each
vif config line that will use bridging, and setup the bridge manually
using OS script file.

> My idea was to use a dummy0 interface on DOM0 and bridge it  DOM. But i
> don't know how to configure it.

Look at your distro's documentation. Example for Debian:
http://wiki.debian.org/BridgeNetworkConnections (but you don't need to
add "bridge_ports", since you'll be using dummy bridge).

--
Fajar