Re: [Xen-users] Monitoring Xen!

To: Peter Phaal <peter.phaal@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Monitoring Xen!
From: Henrique Fernandes <sf.rique@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:52:27 -0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:53:59 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+qw+TEUPV+54auP/bG6QbOrcDGSS9ZDUc3gpuKnjr2c=; b=VByZhuuykEJdcXmVDPoICH9PJhFQ9BTvrFhC4o4IhOcQEl+B6bFTYSPlhCrJFuijiZ 8xaDtlcCHHftI+oB9LT7xGOX0VgU8YJrJqzmqFBjo7OsyPQYygdQfmznCrSL4MZcR+J7 SIDcCX0WkIej3vKy4Hzi47xHtBXQ+wIclYRV0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[]'sf.rique