Re:Re: [Xen-users] iscsi vs nfs for xen VMs

yes, there has no a good silution.
1.san+gfs2(ocfs2)
2.san+clvm
3san+clvm+gfs2(ocfs2)
4san+normal filesystem, ext3.....
which has the better performance?
At 2011-01-26 22:49:49,"Roberto Bifulco" <roberto.bifulco2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
i'm following with grat interest this thread.
Recently I performed some tests on DomUs backed by LVM partitions (also snapshotted ones).
I'm actually trying to figure out why I have some strange performace results, after that, I'm planning to move my test over network storages like iSCSI, Raided iSCSI and so on.
Maybe we can start an effort to collect data on VM performance over various storage configurations?
It should be sufficient to share some performance tests we run over our infrastructures and then organize them in a common place (this ML, a web saite, the xen wiki, etc.).

Considering the large use of xen in enterprises, it can help lots of us in designing the right infrastructure!
Cheers
RB

--
Roberto Bifulco, Ph.D. Student