Re: [Xen-users] Xen on two node DRBD cluster with Pacemaker

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen on two node DRBD cluster with Pacemaker
From: Jean Baptiste FAVRE <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:15:46 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:14:11 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Bart,
I wrote such an howto some times ago. It's available here in french
(http://publications.jbfavre.org/virtualisation/cluster-xen-corosync-pacemaker-drbd-ocfs2.fr)
and here in english
(http://publications.jbfavre.org/virtualisation/cluster-xen-corosync-pacemaker-drbd-ocfs2.en).

It's LVM based but could be easily adapted for img files.

Regards,
JB