Re: [Xen-users] Pinning cpu's still suggested practice?

To: Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Pinning cpu's still suggested practice?
From: Bruce Edge <bruce.edge@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:24:40 -0800
Cc: Nathan March <nathan@xxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:25:59 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9MuO6/TqB7XjM9VOwEz16Ej8RbRVq+o737EhaxQG1K0=; b=BUZOq1m6vlrEo0VUqV0JwUTaM8v9QzCtcDflLMVGHrA54MBw6BpMXmbfhxfOyJ8rZc OBOQzVznyzmxGeRqc4s3g8e2VbGhCocOsmgO9Cw1xpP4Hgy9IfmpVZGJEQkBl4zj1gm+ hUN7kHYlAAAT+LE4+yjZIYIsrt3JqKbPJAEFg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx